Here is a look at what each team must do this week:
Group D: AC Milan (8) v Austria Wien (4), AEK Athens (6) v Rijeka (3)
- Milan will be through if they win, or if they draw and Rijeka do not win.
- AEK will be through if they win and Austria fail to gain victory.
- Austria will be out if they fail to win and AEK gain victory.
- Rijeka will be out if they fail to win.
Group E: Lyon (8) v Apollon (3), Everton (1) v Atalanta (8)
- Atalanta will be through if they avoid defeat, or regardless if Apollon fail to win.
- Lyon will be through if they avoid defeat.
- Apollon will be out if they do not win.
- Everton are out.
Group K: Lazio (12) v Vitesse (1), Nice (6) v Zulte Waregem (4)
- Lazio are through as group winners.
- Nice will be through if they win.
- Zulte Waregem will be out if they lose.
- Vitesse will be out unless they win and the other game is drawn (when they could still overtake Nice by beating them on matchday six).