There are only two matches left in the Champions League group stages and both Roma and Juventus can lock up a place in the knockout stages with positive results this week, while Serie A leaders Napoli will need a lot of help if they are to stay in the competition.
Here is a look at what each team must do this week:
Group C: Qarabağ (2) v Chelsea (7)*, Atlético Madrid (3) v Roma (8)
- Roma are through with a draw. They can clinch first place if they win and Chelsea do not.
- Chelsea are through with a win, or a draw if Atlético do not win.
- Atlético will remain in contention with a win, or with a draw if Chelsea lose. They will seal at least third place if they win and Qarabağ lose.
- Qarabağ must win to stay in contention for a top-two finish. They will be confirmed in fourth if they lose and Atlético win.
Group D: Juventus (7) v Barcelona (10), Sporting CP (4) v Olympiacos (1)
- Barcelona will be through, as group winners with a draw. They will also qualify even if they lose should Sporting not win.
- Juventus are through if they avoid defeat should Sporting not win.
- Sporting will remain in contention if they win but will be unable to be finish in the top two if they lose, or if they draw and Juve do not lose. A draw clinches at least third place.
- Olympiacos must win and hope Juventus lose to stay in contention for a top-two finish. If Olympiacos do not win they will finish fourth.
Group F: Napoli (3) v Shakhtar Donetsk (9), Manchester City (12) v Feyenoord (0)
- Man. City are through and will clinch first place if they win and Shakhtar do not or if City draw and Shakhtar lose
- Shakhtar will be through if they avoid defeat or if they lose but hold a better head-to-head after both games against Napoli.
- Napoli therefore must win by any scoreline that leaves them at least level with Shakhtar on head-to-head. They will confirm a top-three finish if they pick up more points than Feyenoord.
Feyenoord are unable to finish in the top two and will be confirmed in fourth if they draw and Napoli win or if Feyenoord lose and Napoli avoid defeat.