- Coach Solbakken will have his full squad available and therefore will field his best XI against the Italian Champions.
- Olof Mellberg will meet his former team as the leader of the hosts’ defence.
- Despite his wider experience in the European Cups, Santin will probably be dropped to make room for Adi and Vetokele.
- Antonio Conte will be without the four players that have not been available all season so far.
- Pogba will start in the midfield having been confirmed by the coach as first choice to replace Marchisio.
- Quagliarella may take Vucinic’s place should the international from Montenegro not recover his full fitness.
- Copenhagen have not won a home match since March and they have had their worst ever start in the league by losing their first three matches. They obtained their first victory in this domestic campaign in the first match in September, but then failed to beat Esbjerg at home last time out.
- Juventus drew 1-1 in San Siro against a very well organized Internazionale in a match that saw the Neroazzurri seek victory with a more aggressive playing style. Juve looked comfortable in getting an away point and saving some energy before the Champions League.
- The visitors have more potential, confidence and form in their reserves than Copenhagen have in the first team. The city of Copenhagen may be thrilled by such a big match in European competition but the Parken Stadium should not be too hostile for Juventus, unless it reminds the Bianconeri of the draw against Nordjaelland in the previous campaign.
Prediction: FC Copenhagen 0 Juventus 2